Friday, July 12, 2013

MORE STRIPES FROM ROBYN


I'm back and with more stripes! Last month when I was on Drastic Plastic I styled this cobalt blue striped skirt from Old Navy and today I have styled a black & white striped dress from Old Navy. It was totally unintentional, I swear! I've had this dress for a few months now and still hadn't worn it so I took it out for a date night with the boyfriend a few nights ago. Its a fun dress, especially when its blowing in the wind.  

My obsession this summer is definitely stripes. I have purchased 1 striped skirt, 2 striped tops and 2 striped dresses in the last few months. I almost bought a striped bathing suit while on vacation last month too but held myself back. No more stripe purchases for me for a while! 

Come by my blog, What's Hanging, over the next few weeks to see Road-Trip Diary posts of our drive from Key West, Florida all the way to New Orleans, Louisiana. 

Outfit Deets;
Dress: Old Navy 
Shoes: American Eagle c/o Payless Shoesource
Belt: Stitches
Earrings: Forever 21
Bracelets:Suzy Shier 





16 comments:

  1. I don't really go for stripes, but this is cute x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with stripes, particularly black and white. You rock this outfit! The dash of color is perfect as well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peeerfect dress. Have a great day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. It is very comfy! Perfect for a summer evening!
      Thanks Dora!
      www.whats-hanging.com

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you Sabrina!
      www.whats-hanging.com

      Delete

Thank you so much, you know I appreciate every message.