Thursday, September 26, 2013

AGAIN WITH THE JEANS


Next to my shoes and tees collections, I used to have an other collection, a beautiful and very colorful jeans collection. I used to have that collection, but, because I lost a lot weight none of them fit me any more, and, to be honest, it's kind of a tragedy for me. The good thing with loosing all this weight is that I get to go shopping and by new clothes, the only problem is that we don't have Elizabeth and James so I could buy a few pairs of the perfect fitted jeans.

by Tereza




7 comments:

  1. Jeans are my downfall.... I have a few tops, but I have so many jeans! If they fit like a glove, then you never want to give them up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never wear jeans,think I wore them last 4 (or more) years ago ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful collection :)

    I follow you beautiful blog on bloglovin. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these jeans! would love it if you could check out my new looks! :) one big kiss!

    Leonor
    www.thesparklinglemon.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved those cropped ones! Would look great on my short legs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Again with the jeans and again doing it right. Who would we be without a nice, flattering pair? Gorgeous choices. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing better than a pair of skinny jeans! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, you know I appreciate every message.