Thursday, September 19, 2013

ALL OVER THE PLACE


One of the masters of high speed liquid photography, Alberto Seveso, is back with a new series of photos titled Dropping. The Italian photographer achieved these particular shots by dropping mixtures of colored ink into a container of oil and then flipping the final images upside down. These works are amazing and if you look close enough you can see different shape; for example, in the first image I see a girl dancing... but maybe that's just me.
by Tereza




17 comments:

  1. I've always adored high-speed photography. You can get so much detail and see things in a completely different perspective. Thank you so much for sharing, I'll have to look up more of his stuff when I have free time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these! you always find the coolest art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We did something similar in school but no one ever called me a pro or artist :( Love this though,really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. liquid photography? gorgeous!
    I thougth it was a drawing make with photoshop or something...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always found this type of photography absolutely mesmerising. Beautiful images - really make you stop and think. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. the last image looks like an exotic orchid - gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic!!! I know how much work it takes....this is art!!!!
    Yuna

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cool photos!
    This seems to totally live.

    akiko

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these photos! They inspire me to paint!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, these look so cool! amazing!

    Love, Petush

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the discovery! I imagine all the work behind to get these amazing photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG this are stunning especially the last 2 and first two! AHHHH I can't believe have awesome these looks, and the way you described he did it, creative on so many bounds! :D :D :D

    http://stephaniedong.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, you know I appreciate every message.