Tuesday, September 10, 2013

LULU'S WORLD


We all know that accessories are very important in the world that we live in; but at the same time, we don't feel like being posh always, do we?... For example, today I feel like shit, I really do, that's why I'm dressed like a little girl, jeans + white tee + nike free run kicks = perfect for a day of feeling crapy. But, if I would be feeling better, I would sure love to wear something that would let me accessories with a necklace from Lulu Frost.
by Tereza




9 comments:

  1. wow, these necklaces are a true statement! I love them. I could see myself wearing a plain white t-shirt, some pants and one of these and be good to go!

    xxx
    Lady à la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, ce frumoase coliere ^__________^


    Kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you're feeling a bit down.
    These necklaces would certainly cheer anyone up - loving the 3rd necklace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are feeling better now :) Those necklaces are super stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, you know I appreciate every message.