Monday, September 2, 2013

THE BREAK IS DONE


Hello my darlings, and this time it really is Hello for good, Im back; september is here and so am I. Crazy summer, a lot of fun, new friends, life changing decisions, all in all, only good news, thank God for that. Im really sorry that I neglected my blog and that I neglected you all, but you know how life is, and once you get in the swirl is really hard to get back on track. But, because I love blogging a lot, I made up my mind once and for all and Im back. Hope you missed me as much as I missed you. 
by Tereza

20 comments:

  1. There you are! Happy to see you again!
    Missed ya
    Yuna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally, update from your blog. Looking forward to your next post. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. heeey waiting for your posts sweetie!
    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buona Settimana, aspettiamo nuovi post!

    http://www.cultureandtrend.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww so happy that you´re back,missed you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to have you back - hope you had a nice break - Axx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Teresa,
    I'm happy that you be back.
    Have a wonderful week.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to see you back! Missed you x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girlll we missed you! Glad you are back!

    www.simplysassysstyle.blogspot.com

    dawn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back....have a good week:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back!
    Have a lovely september my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi! welcome back! hope you had an awesome summer and the festivals went well! :)
    kw ladies in navy
    $75 Anthropologie Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, you know I appreciate every message.