Wednesday, September 11, 2013

ZOE ZOE ZOE


Well... if yesterday the feeling of summer was in the air, today feels like we've been attacked by fall full frontal. To tell you the truth, I don't mind it that much. The only problem that I have {some of you have noticed} is that I lost a lot of weight and all my clothes don't fit me anymore. That means... shopping time is here. That's why I started looking for inspiration and I'm in love with this collection form Rachel Zoe. Do you like it?
by Tereza




13 comments:

  1. Ahh shopping is so much fun then ;) Love the jackets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the first 2 looks!

    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this collection of hers, would buy/wear everything except the last two x

    9 out of ten | follow me on bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love so much the "mitones"
    I dont know the world in English, but i mean the gloves... I want! I need! :D
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Love this collection! (except maybe the last 2 ) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bellissima questa collezione

    http://www.cultureandtrend.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thta tweed jacket is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, now it's time for some autumn inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much, you know I appreciate every message.